- EVENT PERMITS
- EVENT PLANNING, RULES, OFFICIATING, AND RESOURCES
- Policy VI Race Permits and Race Director Responsibilities
USAC policies regarding Race Directors, Event Permitting, and Event Announcement Requirements
- Race Organizer Notes for New Promoters
Best practices for typical road races, flyers, registration, course setup, post-event
- "How to Organize a Bike Race"
A useful guide from the Texas Bicycle Racing Association
- Race Numbers ("Bib" Numbers), Online Registration Services, etc.
Please check the rulebook to make sure you order the large USAC-Legal race numbers!
- USAC Schedule of Fees
Officials' fees, Event Permit Fees, etc.
- USAC 2020 Chief Referee Invoice Calculator
Excel spreadsheet to calculate event and officials' fees. Good for estimating event costs.
- USAC Guidelines for Minimum Number of Officials by Event Type, Category, and Field Size
This is still in draft form as of 1/26/12 but serves as a very helpful guide for promoters, especiallty when budgeting for officiating costs.
- USAC Official's Manual, Part 1 (General Officiating)
Good stuff to know even if you're not an official.
- USAC Official's Manual, Part 2 (Officiating Road Events)
Very good stuff to know even if you're not an official.
- Pulling Lapped Riders (Officiating Criteriums)
A good discussion on the subject from the USA Cycling Technical Director.
- OTHER RESOURCES
- Advertising on the LAMBRA Website
Event promoters, clubs and others can place advertisements on the LAMBRA website.
- USA Cycling Logos
Please include the USAC logo on event announcements and event websites.
- USAC RaceClean Logo
Include this on your flyers and websites. LAMBRA participates in the RaceClean program.
Wn EPS format version is also available on request.
- LAMBRA and LCCS Logos
Please include the LCCS logo on events that are part of the LAMBRA Cycling Cup Series
- LAMBRA Brochure
Informational Brochure for distribution at events (5 MB)
- Joining LAMBRA
All currently active USAC road clubs that have paid their annual dues LAMBRA are LAMBRA members. In order for races to receive designation as LAMBRA Cycling Cup (LCCS) events, promoting clubs must pay annual dues.